The art of Ron Larson at 11th Street Gallery
“Art, both its creation and the experience of enjoying it, is a wonder that can heal the soul.
"As a landscape painter, I feel a closeness to the natural world, and if my art can help people to connect in a deep and meaningful way to the beauty that surrounds us, my hope is that people will have a greater desire to protect and preserve it.
"All of my art is meant for such an outcome, and I experience a great satisfaction when someone feels something from my art.”
- Ron's paintings, "Morning Light on the Rim," and "Kolob Sunrise," are on exhbit at the Dixie State University's Art Invitational Show, St. George, UT, Feb. through April 2017.
- Ron's painting, "Colorado River Meanderings" is on exhibit at the American Impressionist Society's "AIS Impressions: Small Works Showcase," at the Randy Higbee Gallery, Costa Mesa, CA, through Mar. 2017
- Ron will have two paintings in the Outdoor Painters Society's Plein Air Southwest Salon 2017 at the Southwest Gallery, Dallas, TX, Apr. through May 2017
- "Vistas and Visions of the Colorado Plateau," solo show of 45 to 60 original paintings, Third Exhibition will be at the St. George Museum of Art, St. George, Aug. through Nov. 2017 (1st and 2nd exhibitions were at the John Wesley Powell Museum in Page, AZ for 18 months and the Eccles Gallery at Salt Lake Community College in Salt Lake City, UT for 4 weeks)
- Ron will be painting on location at the Grand Canyon Celebration of Art Plein Air Invitational event, South Rim of the Grand Canyon, AZ, Sept. 2017Ron has two paintings currently on exhibit at the Sears Dixie Invitational Exhibit “Vistas & Visions of the Colorado Plateau,” a solo exhibit of 30 paintings has been extended through June 30, 2016, at the John Wesley Powell Museum, in Page, Arizona
Click here to go to Ron's fine art website: http://www.ronlarsonfineart.com